Saira
Blog Archive
►
2007
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2006
(48)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(26)
Mom looks a lot happy with me
I am 10 days old today
My Dad's new found expertise
More pictures with my Parents
Tired now... need a break.
Hats off
With my Dad and Mom
3 generations
Full Quorum
With my "mama" and "mami" (uncle and aunty)
With my Grand Parents
Getting ready, for a photo session...
I needed just 20hrs of sleep a day
Slept off, holding on to Mummy
No, I am not crying. It's a Yaaawn...
Holding on to mummy's hands. Yes, I was happy
Buckled up, all set to leave for home
I was too tired and slept off
I was seeing the people around...
My very first picture. My Dad clicked this for me....
The new family
About Me
Sajeev
View my complete profile
Thursday, February 23, 2006
3 generations
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment